Friday, June 6, 2014

Competency time!!

For a nurse who works for more than one facility this is a stressful time of year. One test after another. After a while you just find yourself clicking and not absorbing the all so important information about fall prevention, fires, ect. Information overload is what I believe I am experiencing. Overlapping data that seems to conflict.on and on and on *** *** As a recent education graduate I just don’t believe this is the most effective method of teaching adults but hospitals seem to all use this method. This is probably due to the cost effectiveness… This could be because most of us do their tests on the clock but me I come on my day off to complete it all in one sitting. Is that so wrong? *** *** Just a short rant as I continue to complete my competency :) ~Mothernurse

No comments:

Post a Comment